Friday, July 25, 2008

NOW I'M FAMOUS!



Ho-lee crap. I wake up this morning to an email inbox that's blowing up with emails and orders, and I figure that the good people of Great Falls have seen the news and started ordering. I start looking at the orders, and guess what, they're from all over the states.

Why?

Another customer posted the answer on this very blog. Anonymous writes: "Will being on CNN make up for your trauma? Check out Headline News. You're all over Morning Express with Robin Meade. "

Yep. Now if you're excuse me, I'm off to watch some Headline News. Ho-lee crap.

5 comments:

david said...

WOOHOO! Good on ya, Manly Man!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Manly Man, couldn't happen to a nicer family, ou deserve a little fame in your life!

Big B

Anonymous said...

do you take visa/mastercard?

Anonymous said...

I guess it's KRTV's way of apologizing for putting it off a day; they put it on all the national networks!

It's on the CNN website now!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/business/2008/07/25/austin.man.candles.krtv?iref=videosearch

Anonymous said...

Too bad you weren't interviewed by Robin Meade herownself. Yowza!
Good job!