Friday, July 25, 2008

Global Superstar

I can't even begin to tell you what the past 24 hours have been like. It's been amazing.

Last night I went to bed smiling, having just watched a two minute segment on my little candle company. I woke up to nine emails and a few orders, and I was quite pleased. My wife and I went off to work thrilled.

The news kept coming in as the day went on. Emails started pouring in. I learned that the segment aired on Headline News. Then went to CNN. Then went to Fox Business News. People from all over the country started emailing saying that they had seen us on their local news programs. People from other countries started emailing, saying they had seen it and wanted to sell them.

I called my family for an emergency candle making session. We just spent the last four hours making Manly Candles for everyone who ordered- Some won't ship today, but we'll get them out as fast as we can, sorry, but we just ran out of the tins the candles come in. More are now ordered.

Thanks to all, now I've got to get back to work!

No comments: