Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lack of updates



Hey, long time no see. No, I haven't gone on vacation again, I've been... I can't really bring myself to say it... working.

No, really. I'll wait while you stop laughing.

I do, however, have a lot to tell you about. A LOT. I want to tell you about five life-changing experiences that I've been up to. I'm going to spread it over five posts so I can make up for missing last week. I know, I know, it doesn't really count that way, but I'm still gonna do it.

Today I present you with a list of upcoming topics!

1. Working on the roof with dad (Subtitle: I've got shingles and you can too)

2. I'm going to be on TV! (Subtitle: Soon I'll have a dee-luxe apartment in the sky!)

3. First day on the job (Subtitle: Good Lord, do people really get up this early?)

4. First night after the first day on the job (Subtitle: But honey, I want to go to bed, and yes, I know it's 6:30)

5. BIG SURPRISE TOPIC TO BE NAMED LATER BUT IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT


So there you go. You can see that I've been busy and I know that you totally forgive me. I've missed you all, by the way.

3 comments:

david said...

So you're gonna be moo-oo-ooving on up?

Bike Shop Man said...

I hope so! I can only figure that today's TV filming will lead me to a lifestyle that Paris Hilton only dreams of. I can't wait to get rich and have my life fall apart... Watch for my E! True Hollywood Story!

Anonymous said...

watching... watching... nothing's happening!