Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Manly Man of the Week

This month's Manly Man of the Week is the first repeat winner in Manly Man history.

Last time he won for exceptional perseverance in blog writing, and this week he wins for a much bigger reason. Well, he wins for a 2.2cm reason, to be precise.

The winner? Me! Again.

In case you haven't guessed, there's going to be a little Manly Man around in about seven more months. Mrs. Manly Man, who was made famous by both this blog and her numerous television appearances, is knocked up higher than a hawk's nest, as we say here in Montana. We're a classy bunch.

I know what you're thinking. How do I know it's going to be a manly man, and not a girly girl? Simple. Look at the picture. That's exactly how I sleep. I rest my case.

We've been talking about names lately, and tomorrow I'll write about that. But for now, I'm basking in the glow of a miracle. And that's manly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations! now do you think you could stop resting on your laurels and ship my candles? thanks! i ordered them a week ago.

Jill Mitchell said...

Are you thinking what I am thinking? New Scent: Dirty Diaper. No? Not so much? Lol!! Well, Congrats and best of luck anyway!!