Monday, July 28, 2008

The NEW SCENTS are available!

Today is the day. Here come the new scents! With no further ado:

Sports Injury: If you've ever been athletic you know what this smells like. When you pull a muscle it sometimes helps to rub a cream on your sore muscles, especially a cream that gets ICY cold and then HOT, if you get my drift. Now you can smell like a professional athlete without the pain and suffering!

Dad's Gum: My dad always has three things in his shirt pocket. A pen, and pack of cigarettes, and a bunch of spearmint gum. I salute his not smoking much anymore, and honor his efforts with this new candle- Dad's Gum. It's a great, crisp spearmint smell that will raise your spirits.

Manilla: I had my doubts about this one, but it is truly a manly scent. Think vanilla, but with a manly bump. So many people requested a vanilla scent that I had to give in, and I'm glad I did. It reminds me of my mom making chocolate chip cookies when I was a kid. Mmmmm.... cookies...

Bob's Eucalyptus: This scent was made for just one guy, Bob. Every day he requests a Eucalypus scent, he says that it clears his sinuses and makes it easier for him to sleep when he travels. Well, Bob, here you go. If you're the only one who buys this candle I hope you're ready to buy a bunch of them.

Well, there you go. You can order them now, and you'll get them in about a week.

You're welcome.

4 comments:

david said...

Way cool -- just ordered a Eucalyptus candle!

Unknown said...

But... you're not Bob.

david said...

Shhhh! Don't tell Bob that I'll be sniffin' one of HIS candles!

Anonymous said...

Does the sports injury smell like bengay? My dad was saying "they should make a candle that smells like bengay." I'm not familiar with the scent, so I'm not sure.