Sunday, July 13, 2008

Long way to go...

So I've been doing this for months now, and it's pretty much taken the world by storm. Sure, the press is great, the fame is wonderful, and the money is just rolling in, but it's not all cake and cookies. Every once in a while something demoralizing happens.

And that happened tonight. This blog is hosted by the good people at Google, and they only provide a certain amount of space for all of the pictures and amazing text that I provide for you fine people. I looked to see how much of that space I was using tonight. To be honest, I was kind of hoping that I would be at least halfway full, since I love to complete things.

Guess what percentage of my blog's disk space I'm using? Less than one. Sigh.

Looks like we're gonna be together for a long, long time.

No comments: