Saturday, October 18, 2008

Weird toys

The other day I was looking through a Kawasaki accessories catalog when I came across a couple of teddy bears with the cutest Kawasaki shirts you've ever seen. $20 later, I have two teddy bears that wear the cutest Kawasaki shirts you've ever seen.

Hey, I have a kid, and another on the way! They're not for me!

Some people might think that those are weird, so I did a little research to show you what really weird toys look like- I present the following:


I think this one is called "Bob showed up drunk for work at the toy factory".



Who doesn't want to play with a baby that's being eaten alive?


I don't know what to say about this one, except I would probably buy it, and no, I don't know why. I'd give it someone as a gift, but they'd probably think it was crappy. Hhahahhahahaha, I'm too funny. Sigh.


Anyway, Kawasaki teddy bears are actually pretty normal after seeing this stuff, don't you agree?

No comments: