Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pictures I've been saving

Once again I find myself unable to sleep, so I've decided it's time to clean up my computer a bit. Pretty much the only place I'm organized is on the computer- I have stuff all over, but my hard drive is a virtual showcase of logical organization. Strange, I suppose, but I doubt I'm the only one like that.

Here are three images that turned up tonight and made me chuckle. If you don't find them amusing try staying up for a long time until you're really, really tired, then look at them again.


I created (well, modified) this image myself for a Photoshop contest a couple of years ago. It used to have a submarine on the display, but I changed it into a chili dog. Not my best work, but it made me laugh tonight.


I didn't make this image, but it's awesome. It would be even more awesome if cats had their own racing league. CATCAR, maybe.

Funny, yet true at the same time. Love it.

No comments: