Saturday, October 4, 2008

A few logo entries

Guess who rocks?

Me, of course, but that's just a given. Guess who ELSE rocks?

People who take the time to design logos for Manly Man Candle Company. With no further ado, I'd like to present a few of the entries:


Love it. The chest hair, the muscles, the beer gut... So manly.




This one is sweet, I've named him Flame Man. The artist of this one has a brilliant future in the anime industry.




This one would look great on letterhead.



I swear that the artist of this one must have been looking at me when they made this one. It looks just like me! Check out the smoke- It says the company name. Very creative.




Awesome. My favorite part is the font- It's hard to see here, but it's made up of boards that are nailed together.

A big thanks to all who have, and are, participating. You've all done great!

No comments: