Monday, October 27, 2008

Manly Man Race Team Rides Again


We're going racing!

We're gonna sponsor a real live motocross racer this spring, and I couldn't be more excited! You won't see us on TV (yet), but I'm pretty sure we'll be competing for the AMA Supercross championship within two years. Look out, James Stewart!

Seriously, though, I'm psyched. I'm designing a full sticker kit for the bike (World's Fastest Candle!), and I'm also trying to figure out how to make the bike's exhaust smell like our best selling candle, Hunting Lodge.

It's probably against the rules to run candle scents in the gas tank, but that's for the courts to truly decide.

I'll keep you all updated with pictures and results, especially if we win. Updates will be sporadic and ill-tempered if we don't win. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how about a sticker kit that says "quick like a candle?" that ought to get a chuckle out of a few people at least.