Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Newsflash: Yardwork sucks.

I just spent (wasted?) my morning doing yardwork. Many hours mowing the lawn has convinced me that this is a waste of my precious time. After all, if I do a great job and really take care of the lawn what do I get? That's right, I get to do it all over again. Yahoo.

The guy in the picture above has the right idea. He took some of the monotony out of doing his yardwork by making it a little more entertaining. He made his lawnmower into a tank. It would be even cooler if you could spray weeds out of the barrel. A lawnmower shaped like a dump truck would be cool, the grass clippings could all go into the bed and you could dump them where ever you wanted them. Anything to make it slightly more interesting!

A better option would be to just put in astroturf and be done with it. Buy a couple hundred yardwork candles for that delightful summer scent, and you suddenly have your weekends free, zippy!

Oh, you're welcome.

No comments: