Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Movies I'd Like To See


Quick, name the last three movies you saw. I'll wait.

Hey, you're not doing it. Well, we're not going one step further until you do it.

I'll go first. I've seen Juno, 27 Dresses, and Sad Girl Takes a Risk and Finds True Happiness by Just Being Herself and Look How Pretty She Is. I swear they're gonna take away my man card soon.

Clearly I need to see more manly movies. In fact, I need to go to Hollywood and help create movies that are so manly they can undo the damage of seeing three chick flicks in a row. Here are a few of my ideas so far... Feel free to add your own.

1. Rambo vs. Rocky: Twelve Rounds of Freedom

2. Enterprise vs. Death Star: Winner Takes All

3. 12 Angry Men meet 12 More Angry Men and They Fight and Stuff

4. KILLCYCLE: Vigilante Justice Comes on Two Wheels

5. Everything Explodes Like Crazy For No Reason (Working Title)

6. Full Frontal Nudity (It's like Full Metal Jacket, but it's a boot camp for girls. Bad girls.)


Now those would be some manly movies. The great part is that we men could see them alone- After all, I know a girl who thought that Lord of the Rings was a documentary about the security guard at Tiffany's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speed Racer(x2), Iron Man(x3)... does that count as 5 movies? I don't remember what I saw before Iron Man. Are they manly enough? They've both got fairly attractive actresses and lots of explosions...
I got a new movie title for you, though: 74 Bonneville vs any 95 or later vehicle.
I think your daughter should be proud to get the Bonneville. You should tell her how safe she'd be in that thing... she could run any stop sign or light and walk away from almost any accident in that tank. Hopefully that doesn't give her any ideas...