Thursday, June 26, 2008

Massive pandering for hit, Google style

In my desperate attempt to get more hits I've discovered the Google Zeitgeist 2007. In a nutshell, this is a big list of the top terms people searched for last year. They keep track of everything at Google, which is awesome for historical purposes, but scary if they ever show what individual people search for.

For example, according to Google, one of the most searched for terms today is "Mini me sex tape". That's right, Vern Troyer (Mini Me from the Austin Powers movies) has a sex tape out. That's information I didn't really need to know.

In order to get this site to pop up in the Google results search more frequently, I present this story, based on the most popular search terms of last year.

Anna Nicole Smith quietly sat there, playing Webkinz on her iPhone. Photographers from TMZ, fresh from the premiere of Transformers, took pictures and videos of her. They would later post these pictures and videos to Facebook, MySpace, and YouTube. Even later than that, they would watch Heroes and go to Club Penguin.

There! Now I'm guaranteed a million more hits! I don't know why people think this is hard. It's not rocket science, people.

No comments: