Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm HUGE in Italy.


The picture above is a cartoon representation of how "rednecks" see the United States. I didn't make it, I merely post it here as a humorous image that will make you stop and think about maps.

Why maps? Well, thanks to Google Analytics, I now know where you crazy people who read this manly blog come from. Most of you are from the United States, naturally, but it's awesome to see people from other countries tuning in too. Italy in particular is in love with the blog, which is strange, because I haven't even written about my love of pizza, spaghetti, or Ducati motorcycles. If any of you Italians reading this happen to own Ducati, email me and I'll send you my address. I'll test one for you. Long term.

Anyway, check out who's reading this: Folks from Brazil, Spain, India, Libya, Germany, England, Saudi Arabia, Bulgaria and other places are thinking manly thoughts with me. The only disappointment so far is Australia- We have manly readers on every continent except Australia (okay, and Antarctica, if you want to split hairs), and Australia is a darn manly continent. Come on, you Aussies! I drink a lot of Foster's Beer! Throw me a bone and give me a hit!

Anyhoo, my point is that there are manly men all over the world, and they all love manly candles. Thanks for reading!

No comments: