Monday, September 22, 2008

Some non-manly sayings


I just realized that I only gave you one example of things not to say when you're trying to be manly. I know you, though. You want a few examples so you won't accidentally appear non-manly. Your wish, my friend, is my command.

I'll start with my co-worker's example, just to shame him again.

1. "I get cold really easy."

2. "Billie Joe, where did you get those shoes? They're adorable!"

3. "Did you see what happened on Desperate Housewives last night?" (This is completely unrelated, but Desperate Housewives starts this Sunday. Grey's Anatomy starts this Thursday.

4. "Why does anybody need a (car, motorcycle, boat, or anything that moves) that goes that fast?"

5. "I get cold really easy." (That one just deserves to be on the list twice.)

Think about this list for a minute and I'm sure you'll come up with some ideas of your own. Post them if you're feeling manly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend said this to me once.
"The other day I was sitting on the couch watching the TV and my wife said, 'Honey could you take out the garbage?' I didn't reply, but the next thing you know I was walking up the driveway with the garbage in my hand. I thought for a minute 'how did this happen' and then decided it had to have something to do with my penis."