Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I won the football pool

Since I'm not sure of the legality of this, so let me preface this by stating that this entire post is made up. It didn't happen, and this post is just a "story" about what "could" have "happened" if somebody worked at a "motorcycle" "shop" that happened to "have" a "football pool" and the writer of this blog "enjoyed" using "lots of" "quotation marks" "unnecessarily" "."

Anyway, it was a simple game where you have to pick the winners of every game, and I did the best. I actually tied my boss but won by getting closer on the points of Monday night's game. I'm not sure if beating my boss is a good career move, but my competitive nature won't let me throw the game.

Look out Vegas, here I come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

strong work. way to go. kickin' the boss' butt. whats next? gonna tell the IRS to take a leap? you are SO manly!!!

Unknown said...

Speaking of quotes... I think your home page has "every" and it should have "ever". Just a "small" grammar "issue".