Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy December!

It's amazing what you can find when you type "sexy Santa" into Google's image search. The picture above is a little something for you female Manly Men who read this... You're welcome.

I am excited that it's December and close to the holidays, that's for sure. The weatherman is calling for snow tonight, and my beautiful pregnant southern wife just put our tree up. I was listening to Christmas music today at work, too, so it's safe to say that I am "in the mood". I don't know why I'm so excited this year, I'm usually not this jolly until the middle of the month. I guess I have a case of Pre-Mistletoe Syndrome.

Expect more corny Christmas-related posts this entire month.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just puked up my Slim-fast thanks... double good way to lose weight.