Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eucalyptus explosion

I just spent many, many hours making many, many candles, and for the most part it went very, very smoothly. I've decided that I will double the descriptive words in this post to make it seem much, much more exciting.

Anyhoo, I grabbed a big jug of my special top secret formula for Bob's Eucalyptus and it slipped out of my hands and fell to the floor. Of course, it exploded like a Southern girl who's out of hairspray, so now I have the world's best smelling shoes. I can't wait to go to work tomorrow and see if anybody notices.

Now that I think about it, this really could open up a whole new product line for me- Scented shoes. Oh, it's going to be really, really big.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you, blog administrator!